My helth problem and children's marriage.

0 votes
Sir, My date of birth is 12-03-1950 Hyderabad.. i am not getting digestion my hungre is droped by 1/4. I am up set kindly help me I have a daughter and 2 sons.They are still unmarried kindly help me . Thanking you , Balakrishna Hyderabad.
asked Apr 12, 2014 in Astrology by anonymous